The TruTool TKF 7000 can be used to make K, V, X and Y shaped bevel preparations on flat sheets and pipes. Bevel size and sheet thickness are easily set without tools.
As our lightest beveller, it can be used manually in vertical, horizontal or overhead position - or in a work station.
At 10 lbs., the lightest TRUMPF beveller
- No extra tools required to adjust the bevel height and sheet thickness
- Mounting brackets for bevel angles of 30°, 37.5° or 45°
- Quick release lock allows three defined directions for tool carrier setting
- Processes pipes with a minimum inside diameter of 3 in.
- Bevel inside cut outs starting 3.5 in. diameter and curved edges with a minimum radius of 1.5 in.
- Available in electric version