In contrast to TruTool TKF 1100, the TruTool TKF 1101 beveler is used for mild steel and aluminum. Its transmission works faster. This results in an increased stroke rate enabling you to achieve high bevel quality in mild steel and aluminum. The edges are always oxide and emission free and post-processing is eliminated. Weld joints can be made on flat sheets and tubes as well as interior cut outs and curved edges.
The machine can be positioned in the middle of the sheet. Progressively adjustable bevelling height and tool-free sheet thickness setting characterize this beveller. We offer carrier parts for 30°, 37.5° and 45° bevelling angles.
The right choice for mild steel and aluminum
- No extra tools required to adjust the bevel height and sheet thickness
- Mounting brackets for bevel angles of 30°, 37.5° or 45°
- Adjustable handle provides optimal operating comfort
- Process pipe with a minimum inside diameter of 3 in.
- Bevels inside cutouts starting 3 in. diameter and curved edges with a minimum radius of 1.5 in.
- Available in electric version