TCC-45 SVO Cutting Machine
TCC-45 SVO Automatic Rotary Cut-off machine with Servo Motor based feeding
ADVANTAGES OF T-DRILL CHIPLESS CUTTING
- No expensive saw blades needed
- Longer blade life
- No material loss between cuts
- No chips – no need for deburring system
- No investment for chip handling system
- Biological lubrication – no need to wash before brazing
- Fast cycle time – maximum ~3000 pieces / hour
- Cuts always exact 90° to the tube run
- Inline End Forming available after cutting (1-8 hits)
– replaces the investment for one more production step
- Low operating noise level
- Waste minimizing and cut piece optimization systems
- Trusted: T-DRILL has more than 500 TCC machine references globally
The TCC-45 SVO is an Automatic Rotary Tube Cut-off Machine for cutting of all malleable materials such as aluminium, copper, steel and stainless steel. The tube diameters are Ø1,5–Ø22 mm.
This servo controlled roll feed system enables quick and easy cut length changes using the touch screen. TCC-45 SVO was designed for those applications where the cut lengths are longer than 2 m. It provides a smoother faster method of feeding longer tube, especially when compared to the standard hitch-feed method. TCC-45 SVO is typically used for cutting tubes from coil.
TCC-45 SVO is an energy saving solution and thus an ecological alternative to machines where the feeding of the tube is carried out by compressed air. After cutting, the cut tubes are guided to a Tube collection table that assures straight run out of tubing and allows even roll down to the collection point.