The Supertronic 2000 is the perfect portable threader for use in the workshop, on the site, for maintenance and repair work by both tradesman and industry. This highly versatile tool is ideal for use without a vise, in any areas of limited access such as tight corners, close to walls or ceilings. High performance output from minimal energy consumption.
- High reduction gears with spur wheel teeth, 7 parallel gear shafts, each ball bearing mounted on both sides for optimum constant level power transmission
- Compact gear housing carefully angled to facilitate access when working in confined spaces (corners and shafts), off-set die head mounting for working close up to walls
- High quality cast aluminum housing with protective epoxy coating
- 1/2" and 2" die heads fit directly into the machine on 2" set #71260
- Both heads are held by the tension ring to prevent them from falling out
- Small die heads (1/4" - 1 1/4") are held by using the ROFIX adapter
- Innovative technology - the ROFIX automatic locking device ensures that the die head is held firmly in place. No hand contact with moving parts - increased safety.
Supertronic 2000 Motor
- Reliable 750 W universal motor, double insulated.
- High reduction gear box guarantees constant power from motor to threading heads, in either direction.
- Threading speed of 15 - 25 rpm, with 60 rpm high speed rapid reverse
- Simple safety switch
- Completely dust tight. Service-free, sealed lubrication.
- All controls ergonomically positioned
- Carefully designed center of gravity makes threading easy in all positions and protects the motor from damp and dirt when machine is put down.