Tridan STQC 2-Tube
The Tridan Model STQC Qual-Ekon Tube Straightener and Cut-to-Length Line is used to uncoil two level wound rolls of copper or aluminum tube, straighten it and cut it to a pre-determined length. This machine offers a positive length control hitch-type feed system and utilizes an orbital chip-free cutoff system.
The production application of the TRIDAN Model STQC Qual-Ekon Tube Straightener and Cut-to-Length Line is to straighten and cut to a pre-determined length level-wound coiled tubing of copper or aluminum. It processes two (2) tubes per cycle and a fully integrated system consisting of a Tube straightening, Sizing, and Lubrication Section, adjustable-length Tube Feeding Section, and a chipless Tube Cutoff Section. Supporting equipmentinclude a Tube Decoiling System, a Tube Runnout/Collector System, and an optional Tube End Resizing System. The Control System is designed in such a manner that all operations are sequenced automatically or may be individually placed under manual control.
Advantage of STQC includes:
- COST REDUCTION - Level-wound coiled tubing is lower in overall cost than precut straight tube lengths.
- MINIMAL SCRAP - By producing straight tubes from a continuous length,there are no unusable lengths when compared to lengths cut from 16 to 20 foot lengths.
- DIRECT CONTROL - By having the capability of producing only the exact quantity and length of straight tubes necessary.
- FLEXIBILITY - With close control over tube length, straightness, and end condition, the user may adjust the
- machine as required to obtain the optimum dimension or condition.