Finn-Power (Lillbacka) SP350S UC
Finn-Power's side feed crimping machines of the SP350 series are specially designed for assemblies with non-standard shapes and sizes.
They can load bent or angled parts directly without the need to pass through the crimping head. They feature a control unit with a user-friendly movable swing arm, and can change the angle of the crimping head, for better compatibility, visibility, or orientation.
The machines can easily be implemented in automated work cells. The SP350 has a compact, robust design, and offer high accuracy, durability and reliability.
- With standard dies. Crimping range can be increased with special dies.
- Theoretical with 10 mm cycle
- See table for die set data
- Maximum opening is the total die travel. Add this value to the minimum crimping diameter of the die set used. The result is the maximum opening of the machine with die set in place.
- Full cycle / 10 mm cycle
- Die travel / feeding channel