Finn-Power (Lillbacka) SP100Z UC
Finn-Power SP100 series of side feed crimping machines are designed for crimping especially short and bent fittings – feature that makes them so ideal for crimping for example automotive hose assemblies.
In SP100Z model the crimping head is separated from the hydraulic unit so the machine is easy to place to an automatic line.
SP100 model has slim crimping head and short master dies. These features enable crimping with shorter die sets. ideal for crimping for example automotive hose assemblies.
- With standard dies. Crimping range can be increased with special dies.
- Theoretical with 10 mm cycle
- See table for die set data
- Maximum opening is the total die travel. Add this value to the minimum crimping diameter of the die set used. The result is the maximum opening of the machine with die set in place.
- Full cycle / 10 mm cycle
- Die travel / feeding channel