Power-Head-Technology: The shear is now also available as Li-Ion battery. Many details in the gear head are tailored to the voltage of the battery technology and enable the 10,8 volt battery to produce output that is comparable to a 14,4 volt battery. If you wish to cut ventilation pipes off flush with walls or ceilings, TruTool S 114 is the right choice for you. Our trimming shear has a minimal collision contour of 30 mm. This permits trouble-free and precise trimming of pipes located relatively close to wall or ceiling. You can cut spiral ducts with it too.
The trimming shear can be easily turned and delivers very good cut quality. Two blades are needed for the cutting process; the cutting blade is always on top. As soon as it is dull, you can switch the position of the blades. This doubles their service life.
- Trims pipe, tabs and other perpendicular protrusions from walls, ceilings and other flat surfaces
- Cut-off for C-L-U profiles as well as flat sheets
- Perfect cutting quality, even on spiral duct seams
- Switching postions of the interchangeable cutters doubles the tooling life
- Machine available as electric version and as Li-Ion-battery