• Solid alloy aluminum construction
• Slide and gibbs are heat treated aluminum that is Teflon® coated to insure long life. Slide assembly is positioned together by gauge block machining. This assembly is located by dowelled gibbs that are precisely aligned with the V-block. There are no elongated holes which could allow missaligment.
•Motor is a 10 Amp draw industrial drill motor with internal 4-speed gear box110, 175, 245, 385 RPM. Spindle bore is a No. 3 Morse Taper.
• Electrical panel meets the highest standard of operating safety. A circuit breaker assures no safety hazard to the operator or machine.
• Arbor support design for use with Sluggger cutters, or drill chuck for use with hole saws or drills.
• Chain clamp is standard on all units and clamps to pipe diameters 11/4" - 12"*
• Optional speed toggle clamp, clamps to 11/4" - 6" pipe*.
* Both clamps ensure positive holding during hole cutting operations and can be used in any position.
• Oil Feed - the arbor is designed with an oil reservoir for automatic gravity feed during the cutting operation in the vertical position.
• Easy part replacement. Building block design allows easy part repair or replacement. (No need to ship machine out for repair.)
Please download the following brochure for more information.
We would also like to welcome you to call us for personal assistance.