Polysoude MUIV 195 HW
Accessories and options for particular needs
- Angle gear box
- Extension cable (15 m - 49.21 ft)
- Compact shipping case for transport and storage
- Tungsten electrodes, pre-sharpened and pre-cut
- „C” version with water cooled clamp shells
- Tool kit for daily operation
- Compatible for work with the following series of Polysoude power sources: xx6 and PC series with AVC/OSC.
- Particularly designed for high duty cycle applications by means of high temperature resistant materials and closed loop water cooling.
- Two interchangeable clamping systems: P – full range adjustable for frequently changing the O.D.'s; C – clamp shells per O.D., for precise and great clamping force, large series heavy duty production, water cooling for preheated tubes.
- Closed loop regulation to ensure precise, constant or pulsed welding speed.
- Encoder for position based control of the welding program.
- Tiltable torch for socket welds (45°).
- Clutch for rapid cable unwinding (models 195 and 275).
- Motorised Arc Voltage Control (AVC) and Torch Oscillation Control (OSC) for multipass welding of medium wall thicknesses
- Rotation clutch device for quick cable winding
- Reinforced cable-hose assembly
- Integrated wire feeder
- Quick clamping system for all situations: “Grip-it”
- Welding head: “one-size-fits”
- Quick change of the electrode