The Tridan Model HFP Fin Press is engineered for use by high volume manufacturers of heat exchanger coils. It combines traditional mechanical press frame technology with a state of the art slide guiding system and operator friendly controls to form a unique press to run fin dies.
The Model HFP press has features that improve productivity by decreasing set-up time and increasing ease of operation. It has the rigidity required to insure parallelism of the top and bottom shoes of the fin die and it has the reliability that is demanded of today's manufacturing environment. The HFP fin press design represents a culmination of concepts and features requested by operators and manufacturing engineers. Who knows better than the people that use fin presses what a fin press should be?
- Bed-48-1/4 left to right x 36 front to back
- Slide-44-1/4 left to right x 36 front to back
- Slide adjustment 4 inches
- Quick Die Access 9-1/2 in. max. (for 1 – ½ stroke press)
- Shut Height 9 in. min-13 in.max. (bottom of slide to top of bolster)