The TruTool F 140 works on a continuous roll forming principle ensuring air-tight closure without hammering. This enables processing of straight and curved sheets up to 0.055 in. The surface structure is not damaged. The seam locker functions with an automatic infeed, which means that you can proceed without the use of force. Pre-settings can be established for various sheet thicknesses without the use of tools. The TruTool F 140 can also be used for stainless steel and is very well-suited for processing large radii.
High seam quality in curved and straight sheets, even in stainless steel
- Closes Pittsburgh seams on straight and radius duct up to 0.055 inches thick.
- High performance in stainless steel applications
- No refitting when processing formed or folded pieces
- Electronic speed controller for optimal working speed
- Available in electric version