Model SEC-100 TBC
SEC-100 TBC is an automatic collaring machine for making manifolds. It includes a feed table table with either 1- or 2-axis control. The tube is fastened from its both ends to the SEC-100 TBC. A suitable collaring program is selected from the PC controls and an automatic cycle is started. SEC-100 TBC makes all the collars according to the selected program.
- Preset the elliptical pilot hole parameters manually.
- Install the pre-adjusted collaring head and the clamps according to the tube size.
- Set the axial tube stop.
- Mount the tube in the clamps.
- Push the start-button and the cycle will start.
- The clamps close and the EC-100 mills the elliptical hole.
- When the hole is ready, the EC-100 unit retracts.
- The S-100 unit begins the collaring of the tube and the trimming of the collar.
- Finally the EC-100 returns to the milling position and the clamps open.
- On the TBC-model the unit is positioned according to the program and the cycle repeats.