- 3/8"- 3" Capability
- Dual Drive Mechanism
- Bi-Directional Bending
- Quick Clamp Engagement
- Radius Block Variety
- Combination Slide & Clamp Blocks
- Mandrel Capability
- Can bend virtually all common sizes.
- Dual ratchet drives allows selection of high torque or high-speed bending.
- 30:1 drive ratio for heavy-wall tubing fabrication.
- 8:1 drive ratio for light tubing / higher speed fabrication.
- Release-buttons on levers allows quick changeover for right or left-hand bends.
- Can make opposite direction or “s” type bends.
- Standard clamp and slide block arms use half-turn nut to quickly engage and disengage tooling.
- Meet virtually any bend radius specification.
- Optional "Flare-End" block allows bend adjacent to flare.
- Custom tooling available for metric tubing, rigid conduit and I.P.S. pipe sizes.
- Only five blocks cover entire standard size range
- Reduces tooling costs
- Easily converted to bend thin wall tube with use of optional mandrels.