- 3/8 "- 1-1/2 " Capability
- Bi-Directional Bending
- 4: 1 Gear Drive
- Quick Clamp Engagement
- Bench Mounting
- Radius Block Variety
- Combination Slide & Clamp Blocks
- Mandrel Capability
- Can bend virtually all common sizes.
- Fast and simple changeover of clamp arm allows up to Schedule 40 right or left-hand bends.
- Can make opposite direction or “s” type bends.
- Bends larger material without operator fatigue.
- High speed mechanical advantage to easily bend heaviest tubing and up to Schedule 40 I.P.S. pipe.
- Standard clamp and slide block arms use speed screw and half-nut to quickly engage and disengage tooling.
- Can be bench or table mounted.
- No need for special cabinet or stand.
- No additional floor space requirements
- Meet virtually any bend radius specification.
- Optional "Flare-End" block allows bend adjacent to flare.
- Custom tooling available for metric tubing, rigid conduit and I.P.S. pipe.
- Only three blocks cover entire standard size range. production.
- Reduces tooling costs.
- Easily converted to bend thin-wall tube with use of optional mandrels